INDUSTRY SEGMENT: Medical Devices
DESCRIPTION: A multinational manufacturer of medical devices and instrumentation requires a) Bilingual (English/French) Medical Software Applications Trainer Software Trainer for Québec hospitals.
You will in-service, train and educate healthcare professionals to develop new business, sustain existing business and develop customer loyalty for the company and their software-managed products. Preferred residence location is the Greater Montréal Area (GMA).
REQUIREMENTS: To be considered you must be Bilingual (English/French) and possess either a Nursing Degree/RN and hospital-based work experience or a Healthcare-relevant Degree/Diploma and 3+ years of commercial experience representing medical devices in Québec hospitals.
Your background should include:
- Clinical Education / Training experience and/or IT experience with software based medical products/solutions
- A high level of energy and excellent communication skills in French and English
- Broad knowledge of MS and software applications
- Willingness and freedom to travel within Québec
- A driver’s license and satisfactory driving record
We thank all interested applicants, but only those individuals meeting/exceeding the above requirements need apply. Since international travel to the USA and/or other countries may be required, valid documentation is necessary.
To ensure your résumé is given processing priority, please include your current city of residence.