INDUSTRY SEGMENT: Medical Devices
DESCRIPTION: A multinational manufacturer of medical devices and instrumentation requires a) Bilingual (English/French) Medical Software Applications Trainer Software Trainer for Québec hospitals.
You will in-service, train and educate healthcare professionals to develop new business, sustain existing business and develop customer loyalty for the company and their software-managed products. Preferred residence location is the Greater Montréal Area (GMA).
REQUIREMENTS: To be considered you must be Bilingual (English/French) and possess either a Nursing Degree/RN and hospital-based work experience or a Healthcare-relevant Degree/Diploma and 3+ years of commercial experience representing medical devices in Québec hospitals.
Your background should include:
- Clinical Education / Training experience and/or IT experience with software based medical products/solutions
- A high level of energy and excellent communication skills in French and English
- Broad knowledge of MS and software applications
- Willingness and freedom to travel within Québec
- A driver’s license and satisfactory driving record
We thank all interested applicants, but only those individuals meeting/exceeding the above requirements need apply. Since international travel to the USA and/or other countries may be required, valid documentation is necessary.
To ensure your résumé is given processing priority, please include your current city of residence.
Please visit our FAQs page for additional information.