INDUSTRY SEGMENT: Pharmaceuticals
DESCRIPTION: HHAI is recruiting for an experienced pharmaceutical Business Development and Decision Support Manager. This is a Contract position with the potential to become Permanent.
In this role, you will:
- provide in-depth analysis and recommendations to help decision making and measure business activities
- work closely with the senior management team and:
- provide timely market intelligence,
- provide performance dashboards and sales projections/forecasts for current and pipeline products
- support government and hospital relations, pricing and reimbursement initiatives
- act as project manager for the company’s business development initiatives
- reside in the GTA/Greater Toronto Area
This is a hybrid role.
REQUIREMENTS – Candidates must have:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a pharmaceutical sales and/or marketing analytics role
- Bachelor’s level degree
- A strong understanding of the Canadian pharmaceutical industry and sales dynamics and demonstrated experience working with and analyzing multiple industry data sources (IQVIA, Pharmastat, RxDynamics, CDTI, Compuscript, CPA, Xponent, CDH, Symphony Metys)
- Excellent analytical and project management skills with a strong ability to manage multiple priorities
- Knowledge of global markets is an asset
- Excellent computer skills and experience interpreting various industry data sources
We thank all interested applicants, but only those individuals meeting/exceeding the above requirements need apply. Since international travel to the USA and/or other countries may be required, valid documentation is necessary.
To ensure your résumé is given processing priority, please include your current city/GTA area of residence. Click here for general candidate/interview info.
Did you know that HHAI does not advertise all career opportunities? If you have commercial healthcare experience and would like to be considered for future/other opportunities, simply send your resume to [email protected].
You could also follow our HHAI LinkedIn Company Page for future career notifications as well.