INDUSTRY SEGMENT: Medical Devices/Products
DESCRIPTION: HHAI is recruiting for an Inventory Manager for a top-tier global OEM of Medical Devices, Products and Equipment.
- Lead monthly Sales and Operations Planning meetings
- Prepare and present 6 month rolling capital equipment and consumable demand forecasts for management and supply chain partners
- Manage and ensure the organization’s inventory management systems are maintained and consistently updated
- Manage and maintain the company loaner and demo programs and assist with the budgeting process
- Support the Territory Managers and the sales process by supporting products from the initial demonstration phase through installation to usage.
- Identify marketing opportunities and share your clinical, technical and process expertise.
Please note that this is a hybrid (home/Toronto West head office) position.
- a University Degree, preferably in Business or Science
- minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role in the healthcare industry
- Strong understanding of the health care capital equipment market is highly preferred
- Previous project management experience and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong presentation and communication abilities across all level of the organization
We thank all interested applicants, but only those individuals meeting/exceeding the above requirements need apply. Since international travel to the USA and/or other countries may be required, valid documentation is necessary.
To ensure your résumé is given processing priority, please include your current city/GVA area of residence. Click here for general candidate/interview info.