INDUSTRY SEGMENT: Medical Devices/Products
DESCRIPTION: Our client requires an experienced marketer to assume the role of Marketing Manager for a key product group. You will be responsible for creating and monitoring your marketing plan and strategies, budgets, industry-related programs, promotions, advertising, marketing analytics and contract proposals. You will interact with KOLs, internal and external stakeholders including government, global team members and sales to develop campaigns, training and sponsorship programs.
REQUIREMENTS: In addition to a Degree or Diploma (business-related preferred) and at least 2 years’ experience marketing medical products/devices:
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills (E/F bilingualism ideal)
- Sound knowledge of various business tools including MS Office
- Medical/Surgical sales experience
- Willingness/ability to assume an office-based role and travel to attend meetings/events
- Practical experience dealing with Canadian hospitals, buying groups and the RFP process
We thank all interested applicants, but only those individuals meeting/exceeding the above requirements may be considered. Since international travel to the USA and/or other countries may be required, valid documentation is necessary.
To ensure your résumé is given processing priority, please include your current city/area of the GTA.