INDUSTRY SEGMENT: Medical Capital Equipment
DESCRIPTION: Our multinational client requires a Vancouver or Calgary based Clinical Applications Specialist to provide pre-sales, sales and post-sales support of Medical Capital Equipment used to sustain newborn and infant patients in BC, AB and SK Hospitals. In addition to providing support, you given the opportunity to promote and receive additional compensation for the sales of product-related disposables. You will be required to develop strong collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CLINICAL APPLICATIONS SPECIALIST:
In addition to a BScN / RN or related Healthcare Diploma (RRT) and 2+ years’ experience in a Critical Care environment you should possess:
- Strong interpersonal skills and motivation to pursue a career in the commercial environment where personal performance and achievements are recognized.
- Business acumen and familiarity with MSO applications.
- Ability and willingness to travel throughout the territory as needed.
Ideally you have:
- NICU, PICU or ICU experience
- Previous Clinical Application and/or sales experience
We thank all interested applicants, but only those individuals meeting/exceeding the above requirements need apply. Since international travel to the USA and/or other countries may be required, valid documentation is necessary. Please, no phone calls.
To ensure your résumé is given processing priority, please include your current city of residence.