INDUSTRY SEGMENT: Medical Devices/Products
DESCRIPTION: HHAI is recruiting for a Customer Experience Representative (CXR) to support Customers and Sales in the assigned territory. Our client is an International OEM of Medical Devices, Products and Equipment.
- develop working relationships with hospital-based and other medical Customers by delivering value-based programs, education, training and product information.
- support the Territory Manager and the sales process by supporting products from the initial demonstration phase through installation to usage.
- identify marketing opportunities and share your clinical, technical and process expertise.
- reside within the western Greater Toronto Area (GTA West)
Your knowledge of the customers and the segment will enable you to provide strategic input essential for growth within your territory.
- a University Degree
- 2+ years of hospital or commercial healthcare experience, AND:
- Willingness and ability to travel within the territory (up to 25%) in response to Customer needs and within Canada or the USA for meetings, events, training
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Fluency in the use of MSO applications
Individuals who have workflow or lean 6-sigma training/experience are encouraged to apply.
We thank all interested applicants, but only those individuals meeting/exceeding the above requirements need apply. Since international travel to the USA and/or other countries may be required, valid documentation is necessary.
To ensure your résumé is given processing priority, please include your current city/GTA area of residence. Click here for general candidate/interview info.
Did you know that HHAI does not advertise all career opportunities? If you have commercial healthcare experience and would like to be considered for future/other opportunities, simply send your resume to [email protected].
You could also follow our HHAI LinkedIn Company Page for future career notifications as well.