INDUSTRY SEGMENT: Hospital Equipment / Products
DESCRIPTION: Our client, an international manufacturer and distributor of medical surgical equipment and instruments requires a field-based Field Service Technician. The position is responsible for field repairs, responding to emergency calls and scheduling preventive maintenance visits to meet service agreement obligations while focusing on quality service and customer satisfaction for two key divisions. In addition, the position will be expected to pursue the renewal of existing service contracts and identify and close new service contract opportunities in order to grow the service business in that region. Candidates must reside in the Ottawa, Hull or Gatineau area.
REQUIREMENTS FOR FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN: In addition to 1-3 years’ experience as a Field Service Technician, we require:
- Hospital experience preferred
- Electro-mechanical experience preferred
- Relevant diploma – DEP (electro-mechanical) or DEC / AEC (electronics)
- Willingness and ability to travel within the territory to service customers
- Bilingualism (read, write, speak) in French and English is preferred but is not mandatory
We thank all interested applicants, but only those individuals meeting/exceeding the above requirements need apply. Since international travel to the USA and/or other countries may be required, valid documentation is necessary.
To ensure your résumé is given processing priority, please include your current city of residence.