INDUSTRY SEGMENT: Pharmaceuticals
DESCRIPTION: This industry leading pharmaceutical and medical company is currently searching for an experienced Head of New Product Planning to lead the creation of commercial and market access strategies for new products, new indications and formulations. You will work closely with local and global colleagues in medical, market access, marketing, R&D, manufacturing and regulatory affairs in the development and execution of 1 year and 5 year strategic plans.
REQUIREMENTS – Candidates must have:
- Minimum of 5 years in a pharmaceutical market access role
- Bachelor Degree (Master’s degree or higher preferred)
- Strong understanding of the Canadian pharmaceutical reimbursement environment
- Brand marketing and product launch experience is strongly preferred
- Strong communication skills and a successful track record collaborating with colleagues in a matrix organization
- The ability to operate strategically and implement effective plans in a team oriented environment
Since international travel to the USA and/or other countries may be required, valid documentation is necessary. Only those individuals meeting all of the above Requirements need apply. No phone calls, please.
To ensure your résumé is given processing priority, please include your current city/GTA municipality of residence.