INDUSTRY SEGMENT: Pharmaceutical
DESCRIPTION: Our pharmaceutical client is currently searching for an experienced Hospital Representative to cover key Hospital accounts for their Alberta and British Columbia Territory. You will develop and implement business plans and establish professional relationships with key stakeholders to achieve sales objectives in the territory.
Candidates must be based in the Territory (Edmonton is preferred, but Calgary and Vancouver will be considered).
REQUIREMENTS FOR HOSPITAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE – Candidates must have:
- University Degree in Business or sciences
- At least 5 years of experience in hospital/institution Key Account sales role in this territory
- Experience working with Alberta Health Services (AHS) and successful track record in C-Suite negotiations
- Previous experience and knowledge of cardiovascular medication or General Surgery is highly preferred
- Demonstrated strong business analytic ability to analyze data as well as develop, execute and adjust business plans
- Proven competencies for sales efficiency, establishing performance metrics and networking
- Proven track record of demonstrating initiative and innovative approach when dealing with ambiguity
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
We thank all interested applicants, but only those individuals meeting the above requirements may be considered. Since international travel to the USA and/or other countries is required, valid documentation is necessary.
To ensure your résumé is given processing priority, please include your current city of residence.
Please note: not all opportunities are advertised. If you have recent commercial healthcare experience and would like consideration for future/other opportunities, simply send your resume to [email protected]. Please, no phone calls.