DESCRIPTION: Our specialty Biopharmaceutical client currently has an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Medical Science Liaison Manager. This person will lead and manage the activities of a high performing team of MSL’s in Canada. They will also ensure close collaboration with therapeutic Medical Directors and other key stakeholders for various medical affairs projects.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE Manager Medical Science Liaison – Candidates must have:
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in a pharmaceutical Medical Affairs role
- Minimum 2 years of experience managing and leading an MSL team
- Experience launching a new medication and ensuring MSL launch readiness
- Experience in a product management or training role is highly preferred
- Experience and solid working knowledge of the Hematology-Oncology or Rare Disease therapeutic area is strongly preferred
- A minimum Bachelor Degree in Life Sciences or equivalent clinical degree is required. Candidates with a post graduate degree are preferred.
- English French bilingualism is preferred
- Candidates must have a valid Driver’s License
We thank all interested applicants, but only those individuals meeting/exceeding the above requirements need apply. Since international travel to the USA and/or other countries may be required, valid documentation is necessary.
To ensure your résumé is given priority, please include your current city/GTA region of residence.