DESCRIPTION: Our specialty Biopharmaceutical client currently has an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Medical Advisor. This person will manage medical affairs and clinical research activities for the company’s current and pipeline products. The Medical Advisor will provide pharmacovigilance oversight for the products in Canada as well as interventional and non-interventional studies and guidance on pre-NOC access programs.
REQUIREMENTS – Candidates must have:
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in a pharmaceutical head office environment in a Medical Advisor/Affairs role
- Minimum 2 years Clinical Research and trial management experience
- Solid understanding of pharmacovigilance activities
- Experience and solid working knowledge of the oncology therapeutic area preferred
- Post Graduate Degree in Life Sciences (PharmD or PhD)
- Superior communication skills and the ability to engage and collaborate with internal and external stakeholdersWe thank all interested applicants, but only those individuals meeting/exceeding the above requirements need apply. Since international travel to the USA and/or other countries may be required, valid documentation is necessary.
To ensure your résumé is given priority, please include your current city/GTA region of residence.