DESCRIPTION: Our client, an industry leading global Biopharmaceutical company based in Mississauga, is currently searching for a Medical Development Director & Therapeutic Area Lead: General Medicine / Inflammation. In this role, you will provide support and strategic direction in all scientific issues affecting commercialization.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS – Candidates must have:
- MD, PhD or PharmD Degree
- 5 years of pharmaceutical experience in Therapeutic Lead or similar role
- Deep pharmaceutical Industry experience and strong therapeutic knowledge in Cardiovascular
- Good understanding of and experience with demonstrating the value of medicines through health economic studies or modelling
- Strong scientific and clinical research skills. A working experience with real-world data
- Good knowledge of clinical development and commercialization processes
We thank all interested applicants, but only those individuals meeting/exceeding the above requirements need apply. Since international travel to the USA and/or other countries may be required, valid documentation is necessary. Please, no phone calls.
To ensure your résumé is given processing priority, please include your current city of residence.