DESCRIPTION: HHAI is recruiting for an experienced Medical Head role in the pharmaceutical industry. Our tier-1 global pharmaceutical client has an exciting new opportunity to lead the Canadian Medical Team.
As a seasoned medical leader, you will:
- lead the development and execution of the overall product and life-cycle medical strategy; and
- spearhead medical affairs activities for all current and pipeline products for the business unit
- reside in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA)REQUIREMENTS – Candidates must have:
- Minimum 10 years of pharmaceutical medical affairs experience
- Strong track record leading and managing direct reports
- Strong working knowledge of the Canadian Health System and pharmaceutical regulatory and Industry codes of practice
- Detailed knowledge of clinical trial design, management, analysis and reporting (GCP)
- Strong KOL management experience and excellent ability to disseminate, discuss and present scientific information
- Medical Degree is preferred or advanced scientific/health related education with appropriate industry and therapeutic expertise may be considered.
- Superior communication skills and the ability to engage and collaborate with internal and external stakeholdersWe thank all interested applicants, but only those individuals meeting/exceeding the above requirements need apply. Since international travel to the USA and/or other countries may be required, valid documentation is necessary.To ensure your résumé is given processing priority, please include your current city/GTA area of residence. Click here for general candidate/interview info.
You could also follow our HHAI LinkedIn Company Page for future career notifications as well.