INDUSTRY SEGMENT: Pharmaceutical Consulting
DESCRIPTION: HHAI is recruiting for an experienced Business Development and Account Management professional.
- Industry leader in helping pharmaceutical companies leverage the digital capabilities of EMRs (Electronic Medical Record systems)
- is currently experiencing strong growth and has a new opportunity for an experienced Business Development and Account Management professional.
In this role, you will:
- achieve or exceed sales targets by working closely with existing pharmaceutical clients as well as activities to gain new clients
- working closely with internal colleagues, you will prepare and finalize proposals, initiate projects, manage on-going client expectations and see projects through to closure
- represent the company both in person and virtually at industry events, sales presentations and through all on-going client interactions
This position is remote based in either Toronto (GTA) or Montréal (GMA).
REQUIREMENTS – Candidates must have:
- 5+ years of experience working in an agency as an Account Manager or Business Development Manager, servicing clients in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Exceptional initiative and drive and a proven track record of sales achievements.
- Strong communication (written and verbal), listening skills and presentation expertise.
- Flexibility and ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Ability to work well individually and within a team environment.
- Ability to learn quickly, with a knack for understanding and using new software applications.
- Strong Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and collaborative tools (CRM, OneDrive, MS Teams, etc.).
- University degree in Business, Management or Science.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Bilingualism (English and French) is strongly preferred
- Ability and willingness to travel overnight within the territory as needed
We thank all interested applicants, but only those individuals meeting the above requirements may be considered. Since national, international travel to the USA and/or other countries may be required, all applicable valid documentation is necessary.
To ensure your résumé receives processing priority, please include your current city of residence.
Click here for general candidate/interview info.