DESCRIPTION: Our client, an industry leading medical products manufacturer, is currently looking for a highly motivated B2B salesperson to its team. Working from the company’s head office as well as directly in the field with customers, this person will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying and closing sales within the the Southeastern USA region.
This is a great opportunity for a new university grad with 1-2 years B2B/inside sales experience who wants to transition into the medical device industry.
Ideally, applicants should live in the Toronto North/Northeast region of the GTA or be able and willing to commute. Also, candidates must have a valid passport as travel to see customers in the United States is required.
- Minimum 1 year of B2B sales experience in an inside or outside sales position
- Experience cold-calling and prospecting is required
- RFP experience is preferred
- Bachelor level degree
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be willing and able to travel to the U.S.
- Must have a tenacious, entrepreneurial attitude, a keen desire to learn and possess a documented track record of achievements
We thank all interested applicants, but only those individuals meeting/exceeding the above requirements need apply. Since international travel to the USA and/or other countries may be required, valid documentation is necessary.
To ensure your résumé is given processing priority, please include your current city/GTA area of residence. Click here for general candidate/interview info.
Did you know that HHAI does not advertise all career opportunities? If you have commercial healthcare experience and would like to be considered for future/other opportunities, simply send your resume to [email protected].
You could also follow our HHAI LinkedIn Company Page for future career notifications as well.