INDUSTRY SEGMENT: Pharmaceutical
DESCRIPTION: Our pharmaceutical client is currently searching for an experienced Specialist Representative to cover key accounts in the Toronto East territory including North York, Markham, Scarborough and Oshawa. You will develop professional relationships with key stakeholders to achieve sales objectives in the region.
The ideal candidate will be based in the territory.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SPECIALIST REPRESENTATIVE: Candidates must have at least 3 years experience as a pharmaceutical Specialist or Hospital Sales Representative in this region.
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience in CNS and/or Neurology sales.
- You must be an independent, self-starter with superior interpersonal and communication skills, strong business acumen and possess the ability to disseminate and present complex scientific concepts.
- A minimum Bachelor degree in science or business
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
We thank all interested applicants, but due to the volume of applicants only those individuals meeting/exceeding the above requirements may be considered. Since international travel to the USA and/or other countries is required, valid documentation is necessary. No phone calls, please
To ensure your résumé is given processing priority, please include your current city/GTA region of residence.
Heads-up: Not interested/qualified for this role? Not all positions are advertised. If you have recent commercial healthcare experience and would like to be included in non-advertised opportunities, just email your resume directly to: [email protected]