INDUSTRY SEGMENT: Pharmaceutical
DESCRIPTION: Our pharmaceutical client is currently searching for an experienced Specialist/Hospital Representative to cover key accounts in Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba. You will develop professional relationships with a variety of decision makers in the health care community in order to exchange current medical information, expand research and advisory opportunities and facilitate networking opportunities.
This position can be based in Calgary or Edmonton, Alberta.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SPECIALIST REPRESENTATIVE – Candidates must have:
- 3 years experience as Specialist or Hospital Sales Representative selling a niche hospital based specialty product
- Candidates must have previous experience in Infectious Diseases
- Previous experience launching a specialty medication is highly preferred
- You must be an independent, self-starter with superior interpersonal and communication skills, strong business acumen and possess the ability to disseminate and present complex scientific concepts in a variety of settings in order to be considered for this role.
- A minimum Bachelor of Science degree (BSc)
- Must have a valid driver’s license and the ability to travel approximately 40-50% of the time.
We thank all interested applicants, but only those individuals meeting the above requirements AND submitting via web portals may be considered. Since international travel to the USA and/or other countries may be required, valid documentation is necessary.
To ensure your résumé is given processing priority, please include your current city of residence.