INDUSTRY SEGMENT: Pharmaceutical
DESCRIPTION: Our pharmaceutical client is currently searching for an experienced Hospital Representative to help with a new product launch. You will develop professional relationships with a key decision makers in the health care community in order to exchange current medical information, expand research and advisory opportunities and facilitate networking opportunities.
Based in Montréal, you will be responsible for Montréal, Gatineau, Abitibi, Montérégie and St. John’s NL.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SPECIALIST REPRESENTATIVE – Candidates must have:
- 5 years experience as Specialist or Hospital Sales Representative in the Dermatology/Immunology specialty market
- You must be an independent, self-starter with superior interpersonal and communication skills, strong business acumen and possess the ability to disseminate and present complex scientific concepts in a variety of settings in order to be considered for this role.
- A minimum Bachelor of Science degree (BSc)
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be fluently bilingual in French and English
We thank all interested applicants, but only those individuals meeting the above requirements AND submitting via web portals may be considered. Since international travel to the USA and/or other countries may be required, valid documentation is necessary.
To ensure your résumé is given processing priority, please include your current city of residence.