INDUSTRY SEGMENT: Pharmaceutical
DESCRIPTION: Our pharmaceutical client is currently searching for an experienced Specialty Sales Representative to cover key accounts for their Mississauga to Windsor Territory. Located in the Mississauga to Hamilton region, you will develop and implement business plans and establish professional relationships with key stakeholders to achieve sales objectives in the territory.
This is a contract role where Candidates must have experience in and also reside in the Territory.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SPECIALTY SALES REPRESENTATIVE – Candidates must have:
- University Degree in Business or sciences
- At least 5 years of experience in hospital/institution/key account sales role in this territory.
- Candidates with sales experience in medical devices or dental industry are strongly preferred
- Strong experience in B2B sales role
- Previous experience and knowledge of cardiovascular medication or General Surgery is highly preferred
- Demonstrated strong business analytic ability to analyze data as well as develop, execute and adjust business plans
- Proven competencies for sales efficiency, establishing performance metrics and networking
- Proven track record of demonstrating initiative and innovative approach when dealing with ambiguity
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
We thank all interested applicants, but only those individuals meeting the above requirements may be considered. Since international travel to the USA and/or other countries is required, valid documentation is necessary.
To ensure your résumé is given processing priority, please include your current city of residence. No phone calls please.