INDUSTRY SEGMENT: Pharmaceutical Business Development
DESCRIPTION: HHAI is recruiting for one of the leaders in helping pharmaceutical companies leverage the digital capabilities of EMRs (Electronic Medical Record systems).
Because our client is currently experiencing strong growth they have a new opportunity for an experienced Sr. Account Manager. In this role, you will achieve or exceed sales targets by working closely with existing pharmaceutical clients as well as activities to gain new clients.
Working closely with internal colleagues, you will prepare and finalize proposals, initiate projects, manage on-going client expectations and see projects through to closure. You will represent the company both in person and virtually at industry events, sales presentations and through all on-going client interactions.
This position is based in either Toronto (GTA) or Montréal (GMA).
REQUIREMENTS FOR SR. ACCOUNT MANAGER – Candidates must have:
- 5+ years of experience working in an agency as an Account Manager or Business Development Manager, servicing clients in the pharmaceutical industry. Candidates with 5+ years of sales/marketing experience within the biopharmaceutical industry may also be considered.
- Exceptional initiative and drive and a proven track record of sales achievements.
- Strong communication (written and verbal), listening skills and presentation expertise.
- Flexibility and ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Ability to work well individually and within a team environment.
- Ability to learn quickly, with a knack for understanding and using new software applications.
- Strong Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and collaborative tools (CRM, OneDrive, MS Teams, etc.).
- University degree in Business, Management or Science.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Bilingualism (English and French) is strongly preferred
We thank all interested applicants, but only those individuals meeting/exceeding the above requirements need apply. Since international travel to the USA and/or other countries may be required, valid documentation is necessary.
To ensure your submission receives processing priority, please include your current city of residence.