INDUSTRY SEGMENT: Medical Devices/Products
DESCRIPTION: Our client, a multinational manufacturer of Medical Devices/Products, require an experienced Marketing Manager to drive the strategy for a key product segment in the Canadian healthcare market. Applicants must be located in the GTA/Toronto West.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SR. MARKETING MANAGER: Given the Strategic focus for this Sr. Marketing Manager, our client will consider individuals with 5+ years proven healthcare marketing experience/success with medical, surgical or specialty pharmaceutical products, devices or equipment utilized by hospital departments including Surgery, ICU, Oncology, GI etc. In addition, they require:
- Excellent communication skills; French/English bilingualism would be an advantage
- Fluency in the use of business software including MSO
- Ability to travel as required to meetings, conferences etc.
- Familiarity with hospital purchasing practices and processes
- Ability to influence, organize and manage processes and decisions
- Sound knowledge of the Sales Process: field sales experience preferred
We thank all interested applicants, but only those individuals meeting/exceeding the above requirements need apply. Since international travel to the USA and/or other countries may be required, valid documentation is necessary.
To ensure your résumé is given processing priority, please include your current GTA/city of residence.