DESCRIPTION: Our client, an industry leading global Biopharmaceutical company based in Mississauga, is currently searching for a Sr. Medical Advisor. In this role, you will provide local therapeutic and product insights into the Global Product Team in order to develop global product strategies.
- work closely with colleagues in medical affairs, clinical operations, market access and marketing in the development and implementation of the medical strategy and provide medical insights for local and global Medical and Therapeutic Marketing teams.
- develop collaborative partnerships with key stakeholders to generate medical and clinical understanding and insights.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SR. MEDICAL ADVISOR – Candidates must have:
- MD, PhD or PharmD Degree
- Deep pharmaceutical Industry experience and strong therapeutic knowledge in Oncology
- Previous experience in a Medical and/or Clinical Development role with a pharmaceutical company
- Previous experience in clinical study development and management
We thank all interested applicants, but only those individuals meeting/exceeding the above requirements need apply. Since international travel to the USA and/or other countries may be required, valid documentation is necessary.
To ensure your résumé is given processing priority, please include your current city of residence.
For your info, not all opportunities are being advertised. If you have commercial healthcare experience and would like consideration for future/other opportunities, simply send your resume to [email protected]. No phone calls, please.