DESCRIPTION: HHAI is actively recruiting. Our client, an industry leading medical products manufacturer, is experiencing strong growth and is looking to add a highly motivated salesperson to its team. Working from the company’s head office as well as in the directly in the field with customers, this person will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying and closing sales within the territory.
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced B2B sales representative who wants to transition into the medical device industry.
Ideally, applicants should live in the Toronto North/Northeast region of the GTA or be willing to commute.
- Minimum 1-2 years of B2B sales experience in an inside or outside sales position
- Experience cold-calling and prospecting is required
- RFP experience is preferred
- A good understanding of the Hospital industry is an asset
- Bachelor level degree
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be willing and able to travel
- Must have a tenacious, entrepreneurial attitude, a keen desire to learn and possess a documented track record of sales achievements
International travel to the USA and/or other countries may be required, therefore valid documentation is necessary.
To ensure your résumé is given processing priority, please include your current city/GTA area of residence. Click here for general candidate/interview info.
Did you know that HHAI does not advertise all opportunities? If you have commercial healthcare experience and would like to be considered for future/other opportunities, simply send your resume to [email protected].
Please follow our HHAI LinkedIn Company Page for future career notifications as well.