INDUSTRY SEGMENT: Medical Devices
DESCRIPTION: HHAI is recruiting on behalf of a manufacturer of Medical Devices and Capital Equipment who requires a Territory Manager to manage hospital accounts in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA).
You will be required to identify, pursue and close sales opportunities, develop KOLs and establish strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders. Residence anywhere between Oshawa and Hamilton is suitable for this position.
REQUIREMENTS FOR TERRITORY MANAGER:
- Degree or Healthcare-related Diploma (RRT, RN);
- 4+ years’ experience selling Capital and Consumable Medical Devices/Surgical products to hospitals; and
- Knowledge of hospital purchasing processes and procedures
- Broad knowledge of medical concepts and procedures
- Proven history of developing relationships with Internal/external stakeholders and KOLs
- Ability and willingness to travel within the territory as needed
- Fluency in the use of CRM and MSO tools
We thank all interested applicants, but only those individuals meeting/exceeding the above requirements need apply. Since international travel to the USA and/or other countries may be required, valid documentation is necessary.
To ensure your résumé receives processing priority, please include your current city/GTA area of residence. Click here for general candidate/interview info.
Did you know that HHAI does not advertise all career opportunities? If you have commercial healthcare experience and would like consideration for future/other opportunities, simply send your resume to [email protected].
Please follow our HHAI LinkedIn Company Page for future career notifications as well.